Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Too much or too little

Sugar Palm Tree

What can I say? There's either too much happening or not enough things to do. I just don't have the time to journal every single last thought in my mind. Where's that brain plug that I need so I can just download, or is it upload, my thoughts directly to my blog?

School: going well. I don't feel so inundated with stuff. There's only 4 weeks left!

Pig Project: The fundraiser's coming along well with the products sorted out and pictures taken. Just waiting for all the products to be ready for final organizing and packing for the sale in January during my holiday tour. By the way, I'm going to be selling some locally made handcraft items when I come through Cali in Dec/Jan. All proceeds go directly to the village families for buying and raising piglets for fattening and sale. It's an investment in providing alternative profit-making ventures beyond the rice growing and harvesting.

Umbrella Tours: There's a 20 person group arriving on Dec 20 from Singapore. It'll be our official first customers. But it can be a real headache to manage the finances of this.

Personal: I'm happy, I'm sad. It's a little of both because there are so many ups and downs of life, especially in Cambodia. But overall, I'm content with what I'm doing. There's always plenty of opportunities for growth and character-building.

No comments:

Post a Comment