Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Holiday log: Cambodian Independence from France Day

Night train: Nong Khai to Bangkok, Thailand  September 2006

I don't really know what to do with myself today since I don't have to teach and it's a Thursday. A friend just left who was in town for a week, but he'll be back in December for about another week. It's good to catch up.

I've been waking up before 5:00 am lately, and today wasn't any different. However, I decided to lay in bed since I didn't have to be at school for my 6am class. It was nice, though I felt lazy since I could have been starting my laundry, taking a shower or folding clothes rather than zoning out flipping through TV programs, none of which were really that interesting.

I managed to take a shower and start folding clothes that had been piled up. Then it was time for breakfast at the Soupie.

The rest of the day is wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment