Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Post-birthday reflection

Now, there was no 5-star cake. But, that's ok. Somehow the hotel's new baker did not know how to bake cakes. Can someone explain to me why a 5-star hotel would hire a baker who can't bake a cake?

There were 11 family members from 3 generations in attendance. All sat on the floor in my little one-room flat (approx. 6 sq feet of floor space due to the furniture) to eat BBQ chicken and rice.

It was really enjoyable, though tiring cause I had just had our KIDS classes big presentation and party earlier which really wore me out, but was quite successful. All was finished by 9:30 pm.

2 comments:

  1. Your postcard arrived today, and it was not disappointing at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it! I'll try to find more! Heading to Bangkok and Laos in a few days, so there's bound to be some interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete